Thursday, February 08, 2007

WTF?!?!?

I thought this was Washington’s war to wage, but lately it’s been spilling over into Canada, and in a pretty bad way. They say it's only going to get worse before it gets better. I don't like it, and now it's really beginning to scare me.

Early this morning during morning prayers one of the US refugees walked into a mosque in downtown Toronto and started shooting everybody, did you hear? 4 people are confirmed dead! And at least another six or seven are wounded. It’s really awful and tragic... and ironic, too, because none of the people he killed were even Mid East immigrants –which everyone assumes were the shooter's real targets.

In fact all the victims were Canadian citizens who live right here in Ontario!

And on top of everything they’re saying right now on the news that right before this jerkoff offed himself, one of the survivors heard him babble some kind of oath to God and declare some kind of twisted allegiance to the Christian extremist movement. To top it off, a lot of the US refugees apparently consider the shooter to be a hero! Ummmm...Not good. Everybody with me on that?

I mean, isn't that just sick? It's sick!

Jasper, hunny, I MISS YOU I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!!

Listen to me, sweetie: these Christian Crusaders are out of control. You shouldn't listen to what people are saying about them. I think you need to find a way to get up here as soon as possible, by any means you can.

Think about it: They want to rule the world and everybody in it. You can't sit down and talk to these people. There's nothing good about them that isn't poisoned by hate. If people are going to use God only as a means to obtain their own selfish political aims, then leave me out of it. I’ll spend the season in Hell, thank you very much. I guess I'll have to. But won’t you join me, sweetie?

I just want to get through this alive–

Annika