Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jasper, I can understand your sympathy for Lowell's argument, but you still haven't convinced me that he actually stands for what you think he stands for.

I know you have good intentions, bro, but Lowell –suspected terrorist/racist– I'm not so sure about. What next? You cool with Hamas? I thought we already had this conversation.

You know I have your back, bro, but I'll have to go with Siraj on this one. Not to rain on your parade or anything, but point in case: Robert Fisk has gathered and published some startling images of Iraqi civilian casualties, resulting from the 'Anglo-American Aggression'.


John Q. Adams said:

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to freedom and independence of all; she is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

You can call it propaganda, –and you probably will– and you can think of these kids as 'collateral damage' if you want –does not speak well of you, bro– but I call them victims, and every one of these images breaks my heart.

Happy Valentines Day, 'dude'–

Terry