Saturday, January 06, 2007

PS – Okay guys, should any of you hear that the US has sent military forces into the Appalachian Mountains, and if thereafter my posts to this blog should cease for a period of greater than 14 days, you must assume the worst. This is not an attempt to be dramatic, rather a bit of practical thinking. After all, I am traveling with a party of trained assassins, and someone is eventually going to start pointing their weapons back in our direction, if they’ve not done so already.

My demise would be very bad for the blog, but of course far worse for me. I am presently in touch with my parents, but if you suspect that something has happened to me, please do me the great favor of getting in touch with them to express your concerns. Not sure what good it would do, but it makes me feel better now to ask this of you all, Jasper, Annika and Terry.

Thank you–

Siraj