Friday, July 28, 2006

Jasper here–

Fucking scary photo, right? It must be pretty insane in Malaysia right now, cause I feel like I can feel the chaos right here in the US.

Met this Indian girl in my building, Vedanti, last night, a real mess. She told me she has two brothers who worked for Microsoft in Tower 2. They were on the thirtieth floor, so she thinks they probably got out, but she hasn't heard from them yet. So she's a furkin' wreck of course.

And still no word from Siraj, right? Anybody?

Does anyone know how to get in touch with his parents?

Damn, I was over at Cozy early this morning for breakfast, and all those guys are just devastated. I don't know how they can keep going. They should just close up shop through the weekend. Maybe by Monday the world will get a grip on itself.

When is someone going to tell us what the fuck is going on over there?


Photo Credit: Asian Pacific Press